Feifei's hoping to set up her own business making and selling cakes but Rob is doubtful it will be successful. He uses an athletic metaphor that means she will fail at the start.
Helen is finding her mobile phone company a nightmare to deal with. Neil uses an expression to describe her feeling and comes up with a suggestion.
Rob is worried because one of his friends has a problem with saving money because he has an urge to spend it all on pay day. Li has come up with the perfect phrase to describe thes
Helen has lost her precious earring. In a panic, she's searching everywhere for it. Neil is worried about the mess she's creating and tries to help.
Neil and Feifei catch a train in order to teach a useful expression often heard in the office environment. Going backwards makes Feifei feel sick but luckily this expression is all
Feifei's cooking a special cake for Helen's birthday but Rob thinks she might have the wrong recipe. What does he mean and how can Feifei turn the cake from a disaster to a succe
Helen is looking for an adventure holiday in a faraway country, one thing worries her is the language, how can she learn the basics within a short time? Neil has an idea.
Helen has just returned from her dream holiday and she's feeling fabulous. What about Finn, is he tempted to go on a break too? Will he get the special offer in time?
Something has put Finn in a good mood but what has that got to do with spring when it is still winter? Rob explains a seasonal idiom to Feifei that compares the feeling of spring w
Rob and Feifei have been to a wedding. Feifei hopes Tim, the groom, might change his bad habits now that he's married but Rob thinks he's like a leopard. What is it about this wi
Two of Finn and Feifei's colleagues are having an argument. Finn asked Feifei who started the argument. Which expression did Feifei use in her answer? What does her expression mea
Neil is excited about launching his new website but he said that he needs to 'test the water' first. Li is confused about why he needs water for his new website. What does Neil m
Has Neil won the London marathon? Or has he just been to the cinema? Who can you trust? It seems that someone's been giving false information... Learn a useful phrase about lying
Rob's been asked to dress up like a monkey but it seems like someone is literally making a monkey out of him! What does that mean and why is someone foolish compared to a monkey?
Helen has been nominated for an important role on the Parents Association, but she's having nightmares about it. Neil comes up with a plan and tells her to drop it before it becom
Rob is taken aback by the mess in the studio and asks Li why she has emptied all her stuff from her handbag onto the floor. Li replies, 'there's method to my madness'. What does
Neil's made a great saving by going to a car boot sale and stocking up on all his kids' presents for next year! Let's hope they don't find out! He also picked up an old coin w
Neil and Li are talking about the Christmas presents they received. Li describes her presents as 'cheap and cheerful' whereas the smart watch Neil's wife bought him is 'cheap a
Helen's not happy about a decision that's been made and Rob tries to offer some sympathy with a strange idiom that involves swallowing something that doesn't taste very nice. Fi
You may have heard of the word ‘potty’, especially if there are babies around. But do you know what makes Neil ‘go potty’? Find out in the programme.
Neil is dying for a game of squash after work and he is going to ask Li if she is up for it. Do you think Li is game? Listen and find out.
Feifei's friend told her a shot of liquor would put hairs on her chest. She did not understand what the expression meant so she has brought the question to this programme. Listen
Finn arrives late for the studio recording. When he finally arrives, why does Li say that a woman from the marketing department fancies him?
When things are not going as planned, we can say they've gone 'down the pan', but which pan is it? Find out from Neil.
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 4国际英语新闻:Feature: Egypt marks Suez Canal's 150th anniversary with artifact exhibition
- 5国际英语新闻:Adaptation of transport infrastructure to climate change discussed in Athens
- 6国内英语新闻:Chinese premier urges efforts to push water diversion project
- 7国际英语新闻:Pompeo says U.S. no longer considers Israel's West Bank settlements against int'l law
- 8国内英语新闻:Senior political advisor urges efforts for national reunification
- 9国际英语新闻:Jordan, NATO?discuss means to boost ties
- 10国内英语新闻:Chinese vice premier stresses efforts to improve rural living environment
- 1国际英语新闻:Brexit dominates UK election campaign
- 2国际英语新闻:Sri Lankan opposition candidate wins presidential polls: elections chief
- 3国际英语新闻:Former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine testifies over House impeachment inquiry
- 4国际英语新闻:Kagame delivers stern warning against those trying to destabilize Rwanda
- 5国际英语新闻:U.S. House holds first public hearing in Trump impeachment inquiry
- 6国际英语新闻:Trump blames Fed's policy for capping economic, stock market gains
- 7国际英语新闻:Jordan says recalled ambassador to return to Israel
- 8国际英语新闻:Incumbent president leads Romania's presidential elections: exit polls
- 9国际英语新闻:Rwandan president welcomes China import expo
- 10国际英语新闻:Erdogan criticizes EU for its attitude towards Turkey
- 消费提醒：购买二手车 留意隐形瑕疵 2019-07-20
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14网上棋牌排名 辽宁十一选五500 双色球彩票投注技巧 内蒙古十一选五开奖结果查询今天的 股票行情分析 老k棋牌游戏官网 山东群英会开奖规则 体育彩票11选5开奖结果 广东11选5万能八码图 江西多乐彩11选5中奖规则 2018年海南环岛赛 开心棋牌输了十几万 吉林十一选五任三遗漏 中国北京福彩中心地址 南通棋牌下载安装 福彩3d跨度走势图带连线图表