Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 3美差！万圣节前看完13部斯蒂芬·金的电影 就能赚1300美元
- 4国际英语新闻:Syria's president accuses West of preventing return of Syrian refugees
- 5国际英语新闻:Libya's eastern-based army kills over 90 of UN-backed gov't forces
- 6国内英语新闻:(New China in 70 years) Commentary: The evolving face of "China speed"
- 7国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Michigan leads way in next revolution of transportation in U.S.
- 8国内英语新闻:Chinese across New Zealand celebrate PRC's 70th anniversary
- 9国内英语新闻:China issues white paper on human rights progress over 70 years
- 10国内英语新闻:Chinese mission to UN marks PRC's 70th anniversary
- 1国际英语新闻:Israeli president begins talks to pick Israel's next PM
- 2国际英语新闻:UN chief sees change in momentum of climate action thanks to youth movement
- 3国际英语新闻:UN General Assembly to spotlight climate change: Guterres
- 4国际英语新闻:UN Security Council extends mandate of Afghanistan mission
- 5国际英语新闻:France reiterates support for Sudan's transitional period
- 6国际英语新闻:Assad, Putin's special envoy discuss Ankara's tripartite summit on Syria
- 7国际英语新闻:African leaders pay tribute to late Zimbabwe's Mugabe at state funeral in Harare
- 8国际英语新闻:Mugabe's body arrives in Zimbabwe ahead of burial Sunday
- 9国际英语新闻:UN supports "credible, inclusive" presidential election in Afghanistan: envoy
- 10国际英语新闻:Roundup: Italy's PM Conte unveils new gov't program to lower house, winning first confiden
- 消费提醒：购买二手车 留意隐形瑕疵 2019-07-20
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14