Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:Scott Morrison re-elected Australian Prime Minister
- 8国际英语新闻:Spotlight: PKK jailed leader's call reinforces claims of Turkey's talks with Syrian Kurdis
- 9国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor to resign over secret video scandal
- 10国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor resigns over secret video scandal
- 1国际英语新闻:Trump unveils plan for immigration reform
- 2国际英语新闻:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
- 3国际英语新闻:UN says half of Gazans may face food shortage by June
- 4国际英语新闻:Trump says to meet with Russia's Putin at G20
- 5国际英语新闻:Donald Tusk to meet with EU leaders on May 28 on new leadership
- 6国际英语新闻:18 injured after Bangladeshi plane skids off runway at Myanmar's airport
- 7国际英语新闻:UN chief, AU chairperson welcome strong cooperation: joint communique
- 8国际英语新闻:Death toll of Libya's Tripoli fighting rises to 432: WHO
- 9国际英语新闻:Thai monarch takes grandiose procession in Bangkok's olden quarters
- 10国际英语新闻:UN deputy chief urges rejection of attacks on places of worship
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14
- 学深悟透监察法 提高履职尽责能力 2019-05-14
- 生活垃圾分类到底卡在哪？居民分类意识仍然偏低 2019-05-14
- 证监会铲除股市“毒瘤” 市场动力逐渐恢复 2019-05-13
- 弘扬“上海精神” 破解时代难题 2019-05-13
- 视频：世界杯路边“摄”之印象最深刻的瞬间 2019-05-13
- 人民的需要与发展的不平衡的矛盾，社会主义追求公平正义的要求与现有的发展方式、分配方式的矛 盾不断加大，必须用马克思主义政治经济学来研究解决。 2019-05-13
- 清明假期山西旅游综合收入37.96亿 接待游客807.22万人次 2019-05-12
- 问题茶叶半年16次上黑榜 2019-05-12
- 白菜-热门标签-华商生活 2019-05-11
- 男女差别有多大？河北省首次公开发布分性别统计分析报告 2019-05-11
- 紫光阁中共中央国家机关工作委员会 2019-05-10
- 高清：F1英国站 汉密尔顿强势夺冠 2019-05-10