Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2国际英语新闻:UN refugee agency calls for intensified support for displaced Afghans
- 3国际英语新闻:Red Cross Societies of China, Myanmar to strengthen cooperation
- 4国际英语新闻:China, Kazakhstan to further promote synergy of BRI, Kazakh economic policy: ambassador
- 5国际英语新闻:Newly elected Algerian president calls protesters for dialogue
- 6国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Conservative win not enough to boost UK economy
- 7国际英语新闻:Spotlight: U.S. Democrat-led House to vote impeachment articles against Trump next week
- 8国际英语新闻:S. Korea, U.S. to hold talks over upkeep cost-sharing for USFK
- 9国内英语新闻:Xi holds talks with Micronesian president
- 10国际英语新闻:Nuke envoys of S.Korea, U.S. to hold talks in Seoul over Korean Peninsula issues
- 1国际英语新闻:Spotlight: U.S. Democrat-led House to vote impeachment articles against Trump next week
- 2国际英语新闻:Voting begins in Algerian presidential election
- 3国际英语新闻:Interview: Mideast security forum in Beijing contributes to enhancing regional security: Kuw
- 4国际英语新闻:Spotlight: U.S. House Democrats move forward with two articles of impeachment against Trump
- 5国际英语新闻:No signs of life after New Zealand volcanic eruption: PM
- 6国际英语新闻:Death toll in Delhi fire reaches 43
- 7国际英语新闻:Roundup: French gov't defends plan to overhaul pension, but open for dialogue
- 8国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Pelosi greenlights drafting articles of impeachment, White House braces for Senat
- 9国际英语新闻:NATO leaders meet in Britain amid rows
- 10国际英语新闻:Spotlight: UN climate change conference COP25 opens with focus on challenges
- 【专题】高质量发展江西行动 2019-12-15
- 国宝级文物“马踏飞燕”可能要改名？ 2019-11-20
- 本帖关键部分已被残酷删除。 2019-11-20
- 消费提醒：购买二手车 留意隐形瑕疵 2019-07-20
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-213d历史上没开过的号 甘肃快3号码统计 二八杠载人自行车图片 江苏十一选五奖结果 2013年彩票大奖排行 广西快3一走势图表 宁夏11选5电视走势图 怎样查询彩票中奖 福建快3开奖走势图一定牛 北京十一选五前三 手机真人龙虎斗 写字能赚钱吗 宁夏十一选五预测 推牌九怎么玩 捕鱼大师每天送五元 炒股开户流程