Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 3国内英语新闻:China Focus: 17 dead or missing as rainstorms sweep central, east, south China
- 4国内英语新闻:Record-high of 377 rivers in China report floods
- 5国内英语新闻:Across China: Red Army Bridge given new lease of life
- 6国际英语新闻:New Zealand sees decrease in visitor arrivals in May
- 7国内英语新闻:China's output of over 100 light industry products ranks first worldwide
- 8国际英语新闻:U.S. gov't conducts low-key operations to round up undocumented immigrants
- 9国内英语新闻:Investment in China's smart cities to approach 39 bln USD by 2023: report
- 10体坛英语新闻：Liverpool pick up 17-year-old Van den Berg from PEC Zwolle
- 1国际英语新闻:EU opens new mission in Kuwait to enhance ties
- 2国际英语新闻:Palestinian president underlines importance of Egyptian role in national reconciliation
- 3国际英语新闻:Trump decides to drop citizenship question on 2020 census
- 4国际英语新闻:Joint Declaration of ASEAN Defense Ministers on Sustainable Security signed in Bangkok
- 5国际英语新闻:Fed's Powell says trade tensions weigh on U.S. economy
- 6国际英语新闻:UN Security Council holds open debate on int'l terrorism, organized crime linkage
- 7国际英语新闻:Conservative leader Kyriakos Mitsotakis sworn in as Greece's new PM
- 8国际英语新闻:Greek conservatives win first post bailout general elections: first official results
- 9国际英语新闻:Sudan's military council urges national unity to achieve stability, renaissance
- 10国际英语新闻:At least 40 injured in clashes between Palestinians, Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14