A: Right, that ends the third and final part of our presentation. I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points. I'll give you a brief summary. There are three potential areas for development in th
A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.
B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our line
A: So, that's all there is to it. I know I've covered a lot of points today, but let's summarize real quickly.... First, our designing team has come up with a final version of the product that emph
That concludes the formal part of my presentation. 我陈述的正文就到此结束了.
Now we have time for a few questions before we break for lunch. 现在,在休息吃午饭前我们还有时间可以提出几个问题.
Now I'd like to open it up for questions. 现在我可以回答你们的提问.
I'd be very interested to hear your comments. 我非常乐意听听你们的看法.
I have one question I would like to ask
A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about 2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketing plan, te
A: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, we are happy you have all come out for our training workshop. Today we have a great line-up of speakers to talk to you. First on our program is a well-renown exp
A: ... Now, that's all I want to say about world coal reserves. So let's move on to the next topic, renewable resources. There are three things we have to consider when talking about renewable resou
F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on your preparation for the presentation?
M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want
M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always give such amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to win them over tomo
A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis?
B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of the handout, you will see
M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting.
F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I've got so far.
M: I call this meeting to order. Thank you all in attendance today, I know it's a busy day for you all. We have a lot of material to cover today. Did everyone get an agenda?
F: I need a copy of th
A:Can you tell me more about your products?
B:Yes, I'd be happy to. Let me tell you this,we are ahead of the competition because our products have advanced technology.
A:What kind of advanced t
M: With tomorrow being Labur Day and all, I think it would be a nice gesture to let all the memebers of laborial staff leave work an hour early. What do you say?
F: What! That sounds perfectly ridi
A: How long will it take for our order to be delivered?
B: Let's see...You are importing fifty containers of textiles from China. They should be able to place your order before the end of next wee
M: Give these sales figures a look. It's pretty depressing. We're way in the red this year. We can't afford to keep going like this for much longer.
F: You're right, we need to start making mon
A: It's amazing to me how international business has become. Take my store for example. On any given day, you will find imported items from more than 20 different countries on our shelves.
M: Did you see the information on sales for last year? The sales review was made at our last board meeting. There's a great news for our shareholders.
F: Yeah, I went over the figures this morning
F: What kind of car is best for me?
M: For you, I would recommend this one here.
F: The compact? Why do you think that one is better than the others?
M: This automobile is just right for your
A: What's our target audience for this campaign?
B: This go-around we're focusing on new moms, families with median income and one or more children under the age of two.
A: Do you think that'
M: What kind of promotional events are scheduled for the new product line?
F: Marketing has us set up with product launches in five major cities, as well as some sponsoring events throughout the ye
A:What are our areas for growth?What sectors do you see the most potential in?If we are going to pull our sales numbers up and develop the brand,we got to work across the board.
B:It's not just sp
A:Which of the steps are you focusing on in brand growth?Awareness,understanding,acceptance,or loyalty?
B:We're working on different steps in different areas.For example,our Corbert line is thrivi
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:A textile worker in focus in a film marks the 70th anniversary
- 3CRI听力:Development of rock music in China marked in an exhibition
- 6国内英语新闻:Xi stresses confidence, hard work in central China inspection
- 7国际英语新闻:Thai PM floats idea of moving capital to prevent overcrowding
- 8国内英语新闻:Chinese premier meets Putin on bilateral ties
- 9国际英语新闻:Interview: UN General Assembly president says China plays "very important" role in world a
- 10体坛英语新闻：Hurkacz outlasts Paire to win first ATP title
- 1国际英语新闻:UN General Assembly to spotlight climate change: Guterres
- 2国际英语新闻:UN Security Council extends mandate of Afghanistan mission
- 3国际英语新闻:France reiterates support for Sudan's transitional period
- 4国际英语新闻:Assad, Putin's special envoy discuss Ankara's tripartite summit on Syria
- 5国际英语新闻:African leaders pay tribute to late Zimbabwe's Mugabe at state funeral in Harare
- 6国际英语新闻:Mugabe's body arrives in Zimbabwe ahead of burial Sunday
- 7国际英语新闻:UN supports "credible, inclusive" presidential election in Afghanistan: envoy
- 8国际英语新闻:Roundup: Italy's PM Conte unveils new gov't program to lower house, winning first confiden
- 9国际英语新闻:No peace talk would work with continued Taliban violence: Afghan gov't
- 10国际英语新闻:Greek PM pledges "growth for all", outlining program with tax cuts, reforms
- 消费提醒：购买二手车 留意隐形瑕疵 2019-07-20
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14