Clarifying personal data
A: All right, Mr. Winston. Let me just clarify this information: your date of birth is May 15, 1942? And your social security numb
A: Let me just add these numbers up for you, and I should be able to give you an answer.
B: Thanks. I’m sorry to give you so much trouble.
A: It’s no trouble at all, Ms
Receiving a compliment letter
A: MaryAnn, this is a letter from Mr. Smith. He worked with you last month.
B: I remember. What does he have to say?
A: Well, he just wanted to tell
A list of complaints
A: This is my list of complaints, Andrew. I would appreciate it if you would look over them.
B: Certainly, Ms. Parker. Thank you for coming directly to me. Y
A compliment after service
A: Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Cozwell?
B: No, thanks. That’ll do it for today, Joe. I don’t know how you keep all this st
A: Good afternoon. Paul Lands speaking.
B: Mr. Lands? It’s Roberta Myers calling. I’ve got to thank you for the work you did on that newspaper ad.
Asking about a refund
A: Excuse me, but I thought I was supposed to receive a check for $2,500 for merchandise I returned to your company.
B: I’m sorry, sir. Could you te
A good office space design
A: Richard? It’s Marie Sinclair over at the design studio. How are you?
B: Just fine, Ms. Sinclair. Is there anything I can do for you?
Unable to answer a customer
A: Excuse me? Are you listening to me?
B: Yes, sir. I understand why you’re upset, sir.
A: Well then, do something about it!
B: I am very sorr
A successful restaurant AD
A: Linda? It’s Michael Davenport. Your office handled the advertising for my new restaurant: “The Steak House”.
B: I remember, Mr.
After helping a customer
A: Well, I hope that answers your questions, Mr. Gardiner. Here’s your printout.
B: Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your assistance.
An angry new customer
A: If I had known I’d get service like this, I would have gone somewhere else!
B: I’m sorry, sir. Could you tell me what the problem is, p
Praise for winning a case
A: Good morning. Beck and Beck legal Services. May I help you?
B: Phyllis? Is that you? It’s Craig Masters.
A: Mr. Masters! Hello. How are you?
Explaining a delay
A: When are you going to give me the prototype you promised?
B: I apologize for the delay, Mr. Parker. We have been waiting on a piece from one of our factor
Discussing an AD’s music
A: What were you thinking when you came up with this jingle? It doesn’t have anything to do with my product!
B: We felt that it was on targ
An irate customer
A: If I have to wait one more minute, I’m going to take my business somewhere else I have been waiting to see Mr. Barkley for nearly 25 minutes!
A disappointed client
A: I’m really disappointed in the quality of your work, Ms. Patrick. I expected a better standard.
B: I am very sorry you feel that way, Mr. Garth.
Put on hold for too long
A: Do not put me on hold again, please!
B: I’m very sorry, madam.. The phones have been ringing off the hock.
A: Excuse me, but that’s not my
Explaining to a customer
A: I don’t understand this, Ms. Walker. When exactly are you going to finish this job?
B: Well, it will probably take another few weeks, Mr. Brooks
Handling a problem
A: What? You’ve lost the plans? How did that happen?
B: I am terribly sorry, Mr. Richardson. We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in shanghai,
With a very upset customer
A: This is the last time I’m using your company. I have never seen so much disorganization!
B: I do apologize, Mr. Kane. There is really no excus
With an angry client
A: Look! I’ve had enough! If you can’t get this straightened out, I’m going to a different firm!
B: I understand why you’re angry, Mr
With an angry customer
A: I need to speak with a manager!
B: I’m sorry, sir. But all of our managers are busy at the moment. Would you please have a seat in the waiting roo
Visiting a customer
A: Good morning, Ms. Dunlop. My name’s Vance Fremont. I’m the customer relations officer for Walker Medical Services.
B: Good morning, Mr. Fremont
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:Scott Morrison re-elected Australian Prime Minister
- 8国际英语新闻:Spotlight: PKK jailed leader's call reinforces claims of Turkey's talks with Syrian Kurdis
- 9国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor to resign over secret video scandal
- 10国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor resigns over secret video scandal
- 1国际英语新闻:Trump unveils plan for immigration reform
- 2国际英语新闻:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
- 3国际英语新闻:UN says half of Gazans may face food shortage by June
- 4国际英语新闻:Trump says to meet with Russia's Putin at G20
- 5国际英语新闻:Donald Tusk to meet with EU leaders on May 28 on new leadership
- 6国际英语新闻:18 injured after Bangladeshi plane skids off runway at Myanmar's airport
- 7国际英语新闻:UN chief, AU chairperson welcome strong cooperation: joint communique
- 8国际英语新闻:Death toll of Libya's Tripoli fighting rises to 432: WHO
- 9国际英语新闻:Thai monarch takes grandiose procession in Bangkok's olden quarters
- 10国际英语新闻:UN deputy chief urges rejection of attacks on places of worship
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14
- 学深悟透监察法 提高履职尽责能力 2019-05-14
- 生活垃圾分类到底卡在哪？居民分类意识仍然偏低 2019-05-14
- 证监会铲除股市“毒瘤” 市场动力逐渐恢复 2019-05-13
- 弘扬“上海精神” 破解时代难题 2019-05-13
- 视频：世界杯路边“摄”之印象最深刻的瞬间 2019-05-13
- 人民的需要与发展的不平衡的矛盾，社会主义追求公平正义的要求与现有的发展方式、分配方式的矛 盾不断加大，必须用马克思主义政治经济学来研究解决。 2019-05-13
- 清明假期山西旅游综合收入37.96亿 接待游客807.22万人次 2019-05-12
- 问题茶叶半年16次上黑榜 2019-05-12
- 白菜-热门标签-华商生活 2019-05-11
- 男女差别有多大？河北省首次公开发布分性别统计分析报告 2019-05-11
- 紫光阁中共中央国家机关工作委员会 2019-05-10
- 高清：F1英国站 汉密尔顿强势夺冠 2019-05-10