M:Excuse me!Do you know of any hotel nearby?
W:Yes.There are the Huangshan Hotel and Yanshan Hotel nearby.And you can take a taxi to go there .
M:OK,I see. Thank you!
W:You're welcome!By the
2.2 Give Directions 指示方向
W: Excuse me! How can I get to the post office, please?
M: Well, turn left at the first corner after the crossroad. It's near the corner. You can't miss it.
2.1 Be Polite 礼貌用语
M: Hello, excuse me!
W: Hello! Is there anything I can help you with?
M: Yes. I wanna know where I can get on the bus going downtown.
W: Go straight then turn right, and you
1.4 Time and Date 时间与日期
M: Excuse me! What time is it? My watch stopped.
W: Let me see. It's 9:15.
M: Is your watch right?
W: I think so. I set it by the radio this morning.
M: By the way,
1.3 Say Goodbye 道别
W: Oh my god! It's 10:00pm. I have to go.
M: Can’t you stay a little longer?
W: I am afraid not.
M: Say hi to your parents for me. I hope to see them soon.
W: Thank you. We
1.2 Name and Nationality 姓名与国籍
W: Sir, may I have your name?
M: Peter Lee.
W: How do you spell it?
M: P-e-t-e-r Peter, L-e-e Lee.
W: Which country are you from, sir?
W: Ok, M
1.1 Greet 打招呼
W: Hello, Tony. Fancy meeting you here. How are things going with you?
M: Not too bad, thanks. And you?
W: Pretty good! How are your parents these days?
M: Oh, they are fine. They
6.6 Inquire the Suspect 审讯嫌疑犯
M: Is English acceptable for you?
M: And your name?
W: Jenny Madison.
M: What’s your nationality?
M: What is your date of birth?
6.5 Arrest on the Spot 现场抓捕
M: Freeze! Police! Put your hands over your head.
W: What crime did I commit?
M: You are suspected of hiding illegal drugs, so we are taking you into custody. We’ve
A: Oh, sir. I lost my passport.B: Do you remember when and where you last saw it?A: I remember I saw when I was dining in the Xidan Restaurant. When I paid the bill, I saw it in my handbag.B: Could yo
6.3 Management of Foreigners 外籍人员管理
M: Do you have the letter of approval of employment?
W: No, I haven't got one. My employment petition hasn't been approved yet.
M: In that case, you are
A: Please pull your vehicle over to the side of the road. Please roll down your window. B: What's the matter, sir?A: Have you been drinking?B: No, I haven't, sir.A: Really? But I can smell alcohol o
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the post office is?
B: Sure. If you get on this road and turn left at the second intersection, you'll see it on your right-hand side.
A: Thank you so much
4.4 Deal With Complaining 处理抱怨
W: Is anything the matter, sir?
M: Yes, it's my steak.
W: What's wrong with it, sir?
M: It's too raw. I wanted mine well done, but this one here is al
5.2 Go to the Airport 去飞机场
W: Hey, Taxi. Over here!
M: Did you call for a car service?
W: Yes, are you engaged?
M: Not at the moment. Where would you like me to take you?
W: I am go
5.3 Unknown Place 不知道地点
W: Hi, taxi.
M: Good morning, Lady. Where do you wanna go?
W: I want to go to this place.
M: You want to go to No.22 Xiangyun Dajie?
W: Yes, yes, No.22 Xian
4.5 About the Bill 结帐
M: How much should I pay?
W: Let me see. A roasted duck is $25. A plate of pork is $6.50. A bowl of beef is $7. Two bottles of beer are $4. That's a total of $42.50.
5.1 Ask about the Destination 询问目的地
M: Yes. Where would you like to go?
W: Central Park, please, but can you make a stop at Union Square? I wanna pick up my friend there.
4.3 Recommend Special 推荐特色菜
W: Waiter, a menu please!
M: Here you are.
W: Thank you. Could you tell me the “specials” today?
M: The “special” today is fried chicken, and beef is g
4.2 Take Order 请顾客点餐
W: May I take your order now, sir?
M: Yes, please. I'd like to start with a chef’s salad.
W: Chef’s salad for starter. And what would you like to have for the ma
4.1 Seat Guest 领位
W: Can we have a table for three, please?
M: Sorry, all the tables for three are reserved.
W: Do you have a table for four, please?
M: Yes, smoking or non-smoking?
3.7 Invoice 开发票
W: Ten sheets of rice paper, 25 brushes, two boxes of oil color and two boxes of water color. All these come up to $35.50, sir.
M: Ok, here is $50. Oh, can you make out an inv
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 3国内英语新闻:China Focus: 17 dead or missing as rainstorms sweep central, east, south China
- 4国内英语新闻:Record-high of 377 rivers in China report floods
- 5国内英语新闻:Across China: Red Army Bridge given new lease of life
- 6国际英语新闻:New Zealand sees decrease in visitor arrivals in May
- 7国内英语新闻:China's output of over 100 light industry products ranks first worldwide
- 8国际英语新闻:U.S. gov't conducts low-key operations to round up undocumented immigrants
- 9国内英语新闻:Investment in China's smart cities to approach 39 bln USD by 2023: report
- 10体坛英语新闻：Liverpool pick up 17-year-old Van den Berg from PEC Zwolle
- 1国际英语新闻:EU opens new mission in Kuwait to enhance ties
- 2国际英语新闻:Palestinian president underlines importance of Egyptian role in national reconciliation
- 3国际英语新闻:Trump decides to drop citizenship question on 2020 census
- 4国际英语新闻:Joint Declaration of ASEAN Defense Ministers on Sustainable Security signed in Bangkok
- 5国际英语新闻:Fed's Powell says trade tensions weigh on U.S. economy
- 6国际英语新闻:UN Security Council holds open debate on int'l terrorism, organized crime linkage
- 7国际英语新闻:Conservative leader Kyriakos Mitsotakis sworn in as Greece's new PM
- 8国际英语新闻:Greek conservatives win first post bailout general elections: first official results
- 9国际英语新闻:Sudan's military council urges national unity to achieve stability, renaissance
- 10国际英语新闻:At least 40 injured in clashes between Palestinians, Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14