337. You can do whatever you like.
W: You break the traffic law. You will be fined
M: You can do whatever you like.
W: Your driving license can be confiscated.
M: Can I give you a nickname
339. It has nothing to do with me.
W: He got drunk in the bar yesterday.
M: It has nothing to do with me.
W: He got drunk because she didn't pay attention to him.
M: Why is shy crying?
345. He is an annoying guy
W: He has a quick tongue.
M: He is an annoying guy.
W: We don't talk much to him.
M: He is an annoying guy.
W: Even the boss scolds him a lot.
M: We shoul
343. I am nearly broken down
W: Next week we will have four exams.
M: My eyes are dizzy from reading so much today.
W: I am nearly broken down.
M: They’ve been quarreling for nearly a who
349. It would be stupid to believe in your words.
W: It's no problem if you listen to me.
M: It would be stupid to believe in your words.
W: Why don't you trust me like that?
M: You are
47. You are not the unlucky one
W: How unlucky today! I was scolded by the boss again.
M: You are not the only unlucky one.
W: Were you too?
M: Why are you so angry?
W: My wallet is los
351. Never say that please
W: You are our benefactor.
M: Never say that please.
W: I am so lucky to meet a nice man like you.
M: How could I believe in you?
W: Shall I take an oath?
355. What evidence do you have to say that?
W: Have you changed my QQ codes?
M: What evidence do you have to say that?
W: Only you know my codes.
M: You should choose A instead of B for th
353. That's your own problem
W: I don't achieve good results in work.
M: That's your own problem.
W: I should start from the beginning.
M: Why do you always sleep during work?
357. It seems I met you before
W: It seems I met you before.
M: Sorry, I can't remember.
W: It's so good to meet you.
M: Excuse me, what would you like to drink?
W: It seems I’ve met
335. Why didn't I understand your meaning?
W: I want you to wait for me for a minute.
M: Why don't I understand your meaning.
W: All the others got me.
M: Why don't I understand your me
323. What can I say?
W: Can I have a word?
M: What can I say?
W: Don't get angry with me.
M: Go and comfort him.
W: What can I say?
M: Oh, leave him alone.
324. You baffle me.
331. Just feel relieved
W: You shouldn't surf the internet after I leave.
M: Just feel relieved.
W: You should keep your promise.
M: Be careful when taking this.
W: Just feel relieved.
333. Don't be a good for nothing.
W: He is insulting you. Why aren't you saying something.
M: I just wanna ignore him.
W: Don't be a good for nothing.
M: You should be daring when tryin
329. I have a happy life.
W: I have a happy life.
M: I admire you very much.
W: Aren't you also happy?
M: My life is colorful.
W: Your family and your friends care about you very much.
325. Would you do me a favor?
W: Would you do me a favor?
M: What's the matter?
W: Please lend me five hundred yuan.
M: Would you do me a favor?
W: Just say it.
M: My sister is ill
327. I told the truth after getting drunk.
W: Didn't I tell you not to tell him?
M: I told the truth after getting drunk.
W: I'll not tell you anything again.
M: How did he know this so
321. I never got so angry in my life.
W: Yesterday my Dad and my Mom had a fight.
M: So you just went away?
W: I was never so angry in my life.
M: Somebody said I sing very poorly.
319. I was almost driven mad.
W: I was almost driven mad.
M: What made you so angry?
W: He copied my achievement.
M: She spoke a lot bad words about me.
W: It is no good of him to do th
301. Can we change the topic?
W: Can we change the topic?
M: Yeah, let's talk about something relaxed.
W: How about going to sing songs this weekend?
M: Will you stop talking about the Se
299. You are very realistic.
W: What do you think of me?
M: You are very realistic.
W: Sometimes I am illusioned.
M: Which do you prefer, money or love?
M: You are really re
303. I don't think he's hostile
W: This guy is a little strange.
M: Maybe, but I don't think he’s hostile.
W: We'd better be careful.
M: I don't think he’s hostile.
W: You don't
307. I'll tell you in private
W: This election is good for you.
M: Thank you, director.
W: I'll tell you in private.
M: I heard you are the anchor this time.
W: How do you know that?
305. Your attitude is so bad
W: Your attitude is so bad.
M: How to solve it then?
W: Let’s sit and discuss it.
M: Your attitude is so bad.
W: I was so pissed off just now.
M: Calm d
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:Scott Morrison re-elected Australian Prime Minister
- 8国际英语新闻:Spotlight: PKK jailed leader's call reinforces claims of Turkey's talks with Syrian Kurdis
- 9国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor to resign over secret video scandal
- 10国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor resigns over secret video scandal
- 1国际英语新闻:Trump unveils plan for immigration reform
- 2国际英语新闻:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
- 3国际英语新闻:UN says half of Gazans may face food shortage by June
- 4国际英语新闻:Trump says to meet with Russia's Putin at G20
- 5国际英语新闻:Donald Tusk to meet with EU leaders on May 28 on new leadership
- 6国际英语新闻:18 injured after Bangladeshi plane skids off runway at Myanmar's airport
- 7国际英语新闻:UN chief, AU chairperson welcome strong cooperation: joint communique
- 8国际英语新闻:Death toll of Libya's Tripoli fighting rises to 432: WHO
- 9国际英语新闻:Thai monarch takes grandiose procession in Bangkok's olden quarters
- 10国际英语新闻:UN deputy chief urges rejection of attacks on places of worship
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14
- 学深悟透监察法 提高履职尽责能力 2019-05-14
- 生活垃圾分类到底卡在哪？居民分类意识仍然偏低 2019-05-14
- 证监会铲除股市“毒瘤” 市场动力逐渐恢复 2019-05-13
- 弘扬“上海精神” 破解时代难题 2019-05-13
- 视频：世界杯路边“摄”之印象最深刻的瞬间 2019-05-13
- 人民的需要与发展的不平衡的矛盾，社会主义追求公平正义的要求与现有的发展方式、分配方式的矛 盾不断加大，必须用马克思主义政治经济学来研究解决。 2019-05-13
- 清明假期山西旅游综合收入37.96亿 接待游客807.22万人次 2019-05-12
- 问题茶叶半年16次上黑榜 2019-05-12
- 白菜-热门标签-华商生活 2019-05-11
- 男女差别有多大？河北省首次公开发布分性别统计分析报告 2019-05-11
- 紫光阁中共中央国家机关工作委员会 2019-05-10
- 高清：F1英国站 汉密尔顿强势夺冠 2019-05-10