1.Did you go to the concert yesterday evening?
2.Where will the concert be held?
3.Who is the orchestra conductor?
4.Is there a rehearsal for the concert?
5.How did you like
1.What was the date of your birth?
2.When is your 21st birthday?
3.Did you have a birthday party for your daughter?
4.How do you usually celebrate the birthday of the Party?
96. World Trade Organization 世贸组织
1.Why are so many countrise eager to join WTO?
2.What can the common people benefit from our entry to WTO?
3.Do you think Chinese farmers will be threate
1. When will you have your wedding?
2. When will your wedding ceremony be held?
3. When is the big day?
4. They’re celebrating their wedding ceremony.
5. I’m invited to th
1.How do you like our weather?
2.What about the weather in California?
3.What was the weather like yesterday?
4.How's the weather tomorrow?
5.What does the weather forecast
1. It’s time to go to bed.
2. My watch says 4:45.
3. My watch goes a bit slow.
4. My watch has stopped.
5. It gains a little.
6. It loses about 2 minutes.
7. I’ve just
1.How do you like your new teacher?
2.Who teaches you English this term?
3.Do you think your teacher favours you?
4.How many courses does he teach?
5.Is her class interestin
91 Study Abroad
1 Maybe she could check to see what colleges are good for you.
2 I am going to be an international student there.
3 When are you leaving for the States?
4 I've got some qu
1. This is a non-smoker section, isn’t it?
2. Do you feel like a smoke?
3. Do you mind my smoking here?
4. What in your opinion can be done to stop smoking?
5. Are you smok
1.Which season do you like best?
2.Summer is the most rainy season,isn't it?
3.Do you like spring?
4.Spring is the most beautiful season,isn't it?
5.There are four season in
1.What are you going to study?
2.What courses are you planning to take?
3.What did you specialize in?
4.What field did you major in?
5.What subjects are you going to take at t
1.Are you married?
2.Do you mind if I ask you whether you are married or not?
3.When are you going to get married?
4.When did you get engaged?
5.Will you marry Mary
1.Can you speak French?
2.What is the Chinese for this?
3.French is the most beautiful language,isn't it?
4.What other languages can you speak?
5.Do you like Frenc
1. Could you tell me something about yourself ?
2. How do you like it here ?
3. Why do you want to work here ?
4. Do you know any shorthand ?
5. What’s your major ?
1 I've got hooked on the internet.
2 He spends most of his time online chatting with frienfds all over the contury.
3 Internet connections installed on college campuses h
1. I saw a sign apartment to rent outside.
2. Is it furnished?
3. You have to buy your own furniture.
4. How much is the rent?
5. How long is the lease?
6. When can I move
lesson 82 food (食物上）
1、how about having chinese food for a change?(换换口味吃中餐怎么样？）
2、what kind of chinese food do you serve?(你们有哪些中国菜?)
1.The spring festival seems to be the most important holiday in China
2.Christams spirit means it's better to give thant to receive.
3.We usually have a month off for Easter.
1.That's the result of exercise.
2.I'm starting working out from now on.
3.Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me deeply.
4.She has such a sharp figure.
5.She's a t
1.When did you start learning english?
2.How did you feel about English when you first heard it spoken?
3.Do you practise speaking English a lot?
4.Are you learning any other fo
1. Do put yourself on the diet, otherwise you will be too fat.
2. I can't bear eating less.
3. But I think I eat it too much.
4. Are you on the diet now?
5. You need diet.
77. Describing people
1. How does she look like?
2. what do you think of her?
3. what's the color of her hair?
4. What happened to her?
5. Have you seen her lately?
6. You loo
1.What day is it today?
2.What day was it yesterday?
3.What's the date today?
4.What was the date yesterday?
5.It's May 1st.
7.Today is Saturda
1 What courses do you offer for next term?
2 Are these courses for beginners?
3 When will the courses begin?
4 How long will the courses last?
5 How many classes are
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 4国际英语新闻:Ecuadorian prosecutor complies with judicial proceedings in Assange's case
- 5国际英语新闻:BiH producers first in Balkan to produce under "without GMO" label: minister
- 6国内英语新闻:China's top legislator seeks to tap cooperation potentials with Austria
- 7国际英语新闻:Yemeni gov't praises UN agency' warning on aid delivery disruption in Houthi areas
- 8国内英语新闻:China, Kenya relations have developed with deep roots: Chinese envoy
- 9国内英语新闻:Chinese envoy asks for adherence to political solution in Libya
- 10国内英语新闻:Chinese, Kyrgyz officials vow to enhance bilateral cooperation
- 1国际英语新闻:Trade tensions, policy uncertainty continue to hinder economic growth: UN report
- 2国际英语新闻:India's 17th general elections polling ends
- 3国际英语新闻:Trump unveils plan for immigration reform
- 4国际英语新闻:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
- 5国际英语新闻:UN says half of Gazans may face food shortage by June
- 6国际英语新闻:Trump says to meet with Russia's Putin at G20
- 7国际英语新闻:Donald Tusk to meet with EU leaders on May 28 on new leadership
- 8国际英语新闻:18 injured after Bangladeshi plane skids off runway at Myanmar's airport
- 9国际英语新闻:UN chief, AU chairperson welcome strong cooperation: joint communique
- 10国际英语新闻:Death toll of Libya's Tripoli fighting rises to 432: WHO
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14
- 学深悟透监察法 提高履职尽责能力 2019-05-14
- 生活垃圾分类到底卡在哪？居民分类意识仍然偏低 2019-05-14
- 证监会铲除股市“毒瘤” 市场动力逐渐恢复 2019-05-13
- 弘扬“上海精神” 破解时代难题 2019-05-13
- 视频：世界杯路边“摄”之印象最深刻的瞬间 2019-05-13
- 人民的需要与发展的不平衡的矛盾，社会主义追求公平正义的要求与现有的发展方式、分配方式的矛 盾不断加大，必须用马克思主义政治经济学来研究解决。 2019-05-13
- 清明假期山西旅游综合收入37.96亿 接待游客807.22万人次 2019-05-12
- 问题茶叶半年16次上黑榜 2019-05-12
- 白菜-热门标签-华商生活 2019-05-11