[00:00.00]Situation 76 Can I try this on?
[00:04.88]May I help you?
[00:08.52]Yes,Please.I'm looking for a trench coat.
[00:11.60]What size do you need?
[00:18.00]How do yo
[00:00.00]Situation 71 I'm pressed for time.
[00:04.10]Bill,will you come over here and give me a hand with this problem?
[00:09.67]Not now.Maybe later.
[00:13.43]Just give me a minute,will you?
[00:00.00]Situation 65 I'm all mixed up.
[00:05.20]Where were you yesterday?
[00:10.48]Yesterday?I was at home.Why?
[00:14.60]You were supposed to meet me for lunch.
[00:18.36]No.Our date is for
[00:00.00]Situation 61 It's Greek to me.
[00:05.59]Does he make any sens to you?
[00:15.73]No.It's Greek to me.
[00:23.28]No.He's speaking Chinese.
[00:32.84]I know he's speaking Chinese.I sai
[00:00.00]Situation 56 Enjoy your meal.
[00:05.09]The food looks delicious.
[00:11.05]Yes,we have a new French chef.
[00:15.18]I can really tell the difference.
[00:18.81]I've heard nothing but g
[00:00.00]Situation 51 Take it easy.
[00:06.30]If you're free tomorrow,how about having lunch together?
[00:11.26]Fine with me.What time shall we make it?
[00:15.62]Let's meet at my office at no
[00:00.00]Situation 46 She's a born singer.
[00:06.30]Did you hear Jennifer at the party last night?
[00:14.16]Yes.She has a beautiful voice.
[00:18.10]And she isn't shy about singing in public,e
[00:00.00]Situation 41 Whatever you say.
[00:05.80]How about having dinner together after work tonight?
[00:17.06]Fine.Shall we have Chinese or American food?
[00:22.52]Whatever you say.
[00:00.00]Situation 6 Drop me a line.
[00:05.69]Drop me a line when you get to New York.
[00:11.44]What do you mean?
[00:14.39]You know,send me a postcard.
[00:18.36]Oh,you mean write to you.
[00:00.00]Situation 1 It slipped my mind.
[00:11.10]A:I was supposed to call Jim at six.
[00:15.05]B:Why didn't you?
[00:18.21]A:I was busy and
[00:00.00]Situation 11 Let's go Butch.
[00:05.69]Well,how was your date with Steve?
[00:14.11]He is so cheap!
[00:17.76]What did he do?
[00:20.82]He asked me go to Dutch
[00:00.00]Situation 16 I'm felling under the weather.
[00:12.36]Yes,Is this Tom?
[00:15.70]Yes,Sorry,Margie,But I'm going to have to break our date.
[00:00.00]Situation 21 I feel the same way.
[00:05.88]This weather is too hot.
[00:11.76]It sure is.
[00:14.81]I can't work.I just want to go to sleep.
[00:19.46]I fell the same way,but we have
[00:00.00]Situation 26 Will you accept the charge?
[00:05.80]Hello,I'd like to make a collect call to Taipei,Taiwan.
[00:13.17]What number,please,and to whom do you wish to speak?
[00:00.00]Situation 31 Do you have a single room available?
[00:06.48]May I help you?
[00:11.05]Yes.Do you have a single room available?
[00:15.31]When are you checking in?
[00:00.00]Situation 35 You have to pay in advance.
[00:05.98]This is a great apartment.
[00:11.15]I'm glad you like it.
[00:14.21]I only hope I can afford it.
[00:18.05]Well,I require the first
[00:04.28]Don't beat around the bush.
[00:08.54]A:How much are you asking for this car?
[00:14.00]B:Yor know,it's in
[00:03.68]Could you speak up,please?
[00:07.24]A:This report muse be ready by Monday.
[00:04.00]For the time being.
[00:08.07]A:What did you do before you came to this country?
[00:04.49]May I ask you a question point-blank?
[00:08.86]A:May I ask you a question point-blank?
[00:04.70]I'm not myself today.
[00:08.78]A:We had a meeting at 10 o'clock.Where were you?
[00:23.01]Be my guest.
[00:27.06]Is this chair taken?I see a coat on it.
[00:33.02]Oh,that's mine.Let me tak
[00:03.40]Do you have change for a dollar?
[00:07.84]Do you have change for a dollar?
[00:03.89]I goofed up.
[00:07.34]I'm sorry,but I didn't finish mailing those letter.
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 4国际英语新闻:Ecuadorian prosecutor complies with judicial proceedings in Assange's case
- 5国际英语新闻:BiH producers first in Balkan to produce under "without GMO" label: minister
- 6国内英语新闻:China's top legislator seeks to tap cooperation potentials with Austria
- 7国际英语新闻:Yemeni gov't praises UN agency' warning on aid delivery disruption in Houthi areas
- 8国内英语新闻:China, Kenya relations have developed with deep roots: Chinese envoy
- 9国内英语新闻:Chinese envoy asks for adherence to political solution in Libya
- 10国内英语新闻:Chinese, Kyrgyz officials vow to enhance bilateral cooperation
- 1国际英语新闻:Trade tensions, policy uncertainty continue to hinder economic growth: UN report
- 2国际英语新闻:India's 17th general elections polling ends
- 3国际英语新闻:Trump unveils plan for immigration reform
- 4国际英语新闻:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
- 5国际英语新闻:UN says half of Gazans may face food shortage by June
- 6国际英语新闻:Trump says to meet with Russia's Putin at G20
- 7国际英语新闻:Donald Tusk to meet with EU leaders on May 28 on new leadership
- 8国际英语新闻:18 injured after Bangladeshi plane skids off runway at Myanmar's airport
- 9国际英语新闻:UN chief, AU chairperson welcome strong cooperation: joint communique
- 10国际英语新闻:Death toll of Libya's Tripoli fighting rises to 432: WHO
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14
- 学深悟透监察法 提高履职尽责能力 2019-05-14
- 生活垃圾分类到底卡在哪？居民分类意识仍然偏低 2019-05-14
- 证监会铲除股市“毒瘤” 市场动力逐渐恢复 2019-05-13
- 弘扬“上海精神” 破解时代难题 2019-05-13
- 视频：世界杯路边“摄”之印象最深刻的瞬间 2019-05-13
- 人民的需要与发展的不平衡的矛盾，社会主义追求公平正义的要求与现有的发展方式、分配方式的矛 盾不断加大，必须用马克思主义政治经济学来研究解决。 2019-05-13
- 清明假期山西旅游综合收入37.96亿 接待游客807.22万人次 2019-05-12
- 问题茶叶半年16次上黑榜 2019-05-12
- 白菜-热门标签-华商生活 2019-05-11