Diabetes in Children
儿童糖尿病Voice 1: Hello. I'm Rachel Hobson.
声音1：大家好。我是蕾切尔·霍布森。Voice 2: And I'm Marina Santee. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme
Voice 3: That was a hard year for me. I was running with anger. I was not running to glorify God. I was running to show the world that you cannot keep a good woman down! My emotion
Voice 1: Later, Madeline watched the race on film. And she saw that she finished the race. But she could not remember it. It was a very strange feeling.
Voice 1: Relays are different to normal races. In a relay, four people from the team work together. Each runner starts in a different position. One person runs at a time. The first
她说，Voice 3: "It took me years to work through the process of forgiving him. But I found that not forgiving him was hurting me - not him. I felt terrible every time I
Voice 1: The race began. Madeline did not know what the trainer had told Doris. She followed the plan and slowed down to wait for Doris. After the first part of the race she unders
Voice 1: Madeline and her team mate, Doris Brown, were both in the Olympic finals. They agreed on a plan to gain them first and second place. The idea was to control the race toget
Voice 2: Imagine training for the Olympic Games! Imagine how you feel before a race! You have a nervous feeling in your stomach. You arrive at the Olympic Stadium. You see the othe
马德琳·曼宁·米姆斯Voice 1: Hello. I'm Marina Santee.
声音1：大家好，我是玛丽娜·桑蒂。Voice 2: And I'm Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. Th
他说：Voice 5: "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
声音5：“啊，一个人总是要不断超越自我，Or what's a heaven for?...
Dennis ends his letter with a quotation from a poem. It says:
丹尼斯引用了一段诗词来结束他的来信。这句诗是：Voice 5: "A man's reach should exceed a man’s grasp or what's
Voice 2: And now, a letter from Vietnam. The Dalat Language Club often listens to Spotlight. Their teacher is Dennis Pitman. He writes:
Voice 1: Next, Reza wrote to us about Spotlight's speaking speed:
声音1：下封信来自雷扎，他提到了重点报道节目的语速：Voice 3: "I'm Reza. I like your program. I want to ask
Voice 2: Mercedes also writes about our programme, 'The Ninth of September':
声音2：梅塞德斯在来信中还提到了我们的节目《9月9日》。Voice 4: "Another subject that I did not
Voice 2: Our next letter comes from Mercedes Herminia Chamba Herrera. Mercedes listens to Spotlight in Ecuador. She writes:
听众来信Voice 1: Hello, I'm Marina Santee.
声音1：大家好，我是玛丽娜·桑蒂。Voice 2: And I'm Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a spec
Voice 1: Third, the Trust will build two large steel doors to protect the vault. Only a remote control in Sweden can open these steel doors. They will only open if a person in Swed
万圣节Voice 1: Thank you for joining us for Spotlight. I'm Joshua Leo.
声音1：谢谢大家收听重点报道节目，我是乔舒亚·里奥。Voice 2: And I'm Liz Waid. Spotlight u
Voice 2: But, one hundred countries support the idea of the vault. They are interested in storing and protecting their country's seeds. So, many people are cooperating to colle
Voice 2: The leader of agriculture in Norway is Terje Riis-Johansen. He explains the purpose of the vault.
Voice 1: But feeding people is just one reason to protect crop diversity. There are other reasons. For example, crop diversity helps protect crops against disease extinction. Imagi
Voice 1: You see, there are not many ways to protect crop diversity. Climate changes, natural disasters like storms and floods, and disease threaten crop diversity. War threatens c
Voice 2: For example, in 1949 China grew ten thousand different kinds of wheat. By the 1970s there were only one thousand different kinds left.
Voice 1: The air we breathe. The water we drink. The foods we eat. These are the most important resources for human life. They are things we need to protect.
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2国际英语新闻:UN chief sends condolences for Gaza family killed in Israeli missile attack
- 3国际英语新闻:Conference on EU energy strategy calls for investments in clean, sustainable energy
- 4国际英语新闻:Bolivia withdraws from ALBA, recalls most of its ambassadors
- 5国际英语新闻:Feature: "Wonder City" Havana celebrates 500th anniversary
- 6国际英语新闻:News Analysis: Italy to move ahead with 2020 web tax despite int'l pressures
- 7国际英语新闻:Former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine testifies over House impeachment inquiry
- 9比利时9岁神童将从大学毕业 职业理想是研发人造器官
- 10国际英语新闻:Japan's Abe to explain controversial gov't-funded cherry-blossom event in Diet if asked
- 1国际英语新闻:Former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine testifies over House impeachment inquiry
- 2国际英语新闻:Kagame delivers stern warning against those trying to destabilize Rwanda
- 3国际英语新闻:U.S. House holds first public hearing in Trump impeachment inquiry
- 4国际英语新闻:Trump blames Fed's policy for capping economic, stock market gains
- 5国际英语新闻:Jordan says recalled ambassador to return to Israel
- 6国际英语新闻:Incumbent president leads Romania's presidential elections: exit polls
- 7国际英语新闻:Rwandan president welcomes China import expo
- 8国际英语新闻:Erdogan criticizes EU for its attitude towards Turkey
- 9国际英语新闻:Britain's general election campaign officially starts
- 10国际英语新闻:Yemeni UN-backed gov't, southern council sign agreement for political solution
- 消费提醒：购买二手车 留意隐形瑕疵 2019-07-20
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14上证指数年线图 做股票配资的营销话术 企业如何从股票融资 新手如何炒股 石基信息股票分析 000009股票行情 股票涨跌最大的 日经道·琼斯股票指数 退市整理期股票涨跌幅限制 新三板股票查询 决策天机炒股软件 新加坡股票指数 如何网上炒股 美国三大股票指数 小米股票 002456股票分析