MRS RAMIREZ: I told you, Carlos! It's impossible to understand that map! Why don't we go by cab?
MR RAMIREZ: But I want to go by subway, Conchita!Look, we’re here in Washdo
HUGO:Is that letter ready yet, Lucy?
LUCY: I've nearly finished it, Mr Peters.
HUGO:Well, post it as soon as it's ready, please. I'm just going to the bookstore.
LUCY: Hugo Pete
Carlos Ramirez Visits Washdon - by Kristi Schmidt
A particularly interesting visitor to Washdon this week is the Mexican multi-millionaire Carlos Ramirez.
For those of you
ROWLAND: This is Brighton Station. It's a busy station. Many passengers travel up to London every day from here. I'm going to talk to one or two of the passengers now. Let's tal
PRIEST: Welcome to St. Stephen's Church on this happy day! We are here to celebrate the wedding of David and Juanita. Does anyone here know of any reason why David and Juanita sho
HUGO: I want to speak to Roger Temple.
ROGER: Ah, it's you, Hugo. Well?
HUGO: Look, Roger, I think I know where I can get your money and your passport. It'll just t
A wonderful thing has happened to me: they are sending me to Trinidad to try to catch Hugo Peters, Roger, and “The Boss”. I'm standing in the Airport while
DAVID: This is the life, right? Just sitting here on this beach, having a drink or two, watching the world go by. This is the way to live!
JUANITA: David, I'll go crazy if we stay
MATTHEW: My name's Matthew, and I work at the Virgin Record Store in Brighton, and I'm a sales assistant.
CLARE: How long have you actually worked here?
MATTHEW: Two years.
TAXI DRIVER: Look, where we going man? I tell you there's nothing up this road.
ROGER: Take the next left.
TAXI DRIVER: But there's only a farm up there. Just a few fruit trees,
The Universe Hotel,
Port of Spain,
This is just to say that Juanita and I are having a marvellous honeymoon here on Trinidad. Ther
JOHN: Where’s the phone booth? It’s just around the corner, I think - ah, here it is!
JOHN: Clive: 011 621 8056. Let’s hope he's in.
1ST GIRL: ...so did you take
ROWLAND: Well, I'm here at Southampton Eastleigh Airport on the South Coast of England. It's a small airport with destinations for their flights to the Channel Islands of Guernse
DUDU: Have we got everything now?
SASA: Yeah, I guess so.
JOHN: Hey! How come you've got a Plastic Box van?
DUDU: It's Sasa's Dad's company. He's the Chairman, or something.
The New Music Weekly - 2nd April
by Mike Pinhead.
It's been a good year for new bands and one of the most interesting so far is Washdon duo Nervous Equipme
HELEN: I'm WPC Helen Hanks, and I'm stationed at Lewes Police Station, which is in the county of Sussex in England.
STEPHEN: My name is Stephen Rowle. I'm a Police Constable in
SECRETARY: There it is - the black Toyota! Go!
ROGER: What fools! Did they really think I was stupid enough to stay in the car? Aah, I knew he was going to try and kill me. I'll g
HUGO: Annie, please! Are you there?
CHRIS: Here we go. Hey, are you Annie's dad?
HUGO: Yes, and I want to -
CHRIS: Get lost!
HUGO: What? Look here, young man, I want to see my dau
The Marlborough Hotel
101 Grand Avenue
As I haven't heard anything from you for quite a long time, I thought I'd write you this little letter, just to g
ROWLAND: John - you are a professional broadcaster and journalist and you're also very keen on football. When did that interest start?
JOHN: As a small boy. And I think you'll fi
THACKER: So is that all that happened in Trinidad, Carter? It cost us thousands of dollars to send you there, so that you could speak to Hugo Peters about the view over the Island.
SUSAN: I suppose I'd better go out and do some shopping. Can I just go out like this? I'll have a look at myself. My God! I look awful. I suppose I'll have to wash my face, and
ROWLAND: Myra - you're a professionally trained marriage counsellor. Could you describe your work?
MYRA: Yes, we deal with any type of relationship issue that comes our way. We us
MARCO: Come in!
MARCO: Oh hello, Mary! I wasn't expecting you. What a surprise to see you, and, er…
MARY: I was just passing, so I thought I'd say “Hi”, and in
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:Scott Morrison re-elected Australian Prime Minister
- 8国际英语新闻:Spotlight: PKK jailed leader's call reinforces claims of Turkey's talks with Syrian Kurdis
- 9国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor to resign over secret video scandal
- 10国际英语新闻:Austrian vice-chancellor resigns over secret video scandal
- 1国际英语新闻:Trump unveils plan for immigration reform
- 2国际英语新闻:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
- 3国际英语新闻:UN says half of Gazans may face food shortage by June
- 4国际英语新闻:Trump says to meet with Russia's Putin at G20
- 5国际英语新闻:Donald Tusk to meet with EU leaders on May 28 on new leadership
- 6国际英语新闻:18 injured after Bangladeshi plane skids off runway at Myanmar's airport
- 7国际英语新闻:UN chief, AU chairperson welcome strong cooperation: joint communique
- 8国际英语新闻:Death toll of Libya's Tripoli fighting rises to 432: WHO
- 9国际英语新闻:Thai monarch takes grandiose procession in Bangkok's olden quarters
- 10国际英语新闻:UN deputy chief urges rejection of attacks on places of worship
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14
- 芜湖乡间小路上演“警匪片” 警车狂追小轿车 2019-05-14
- 学深悟透监察法 提高履职尽责能力 2019-05-14
- 生活垃圾分类到底卡在哪？居民分类意识仍然偏低 2019-05-14
- 证监会铲除股市“毒瘤” 市场动力逐渐恢复 2019-05-13
- 弘扬“上海精神” 破解时代难题 2019-05-13
- 视频：世界杯路边“摄”之印象最深刻的瞬间 2019-05-13
- 人民的需要与发展的不平衡的矛盾，社会主义追求公平正义的要求与现有的发展方式、分配方式的矛 盾不断加大，必须用马克思主义政治经济学来研究解决。 2019-05-13
- 清明假期山西旅游综合收入37.96亿 接待游客807.22万人次 2019-05-12
- 问题茶叶半年16次上黑榜 2019-05-12
- 白菜-热门标签-华商生活 2019-05-11
- 男女差别有多大？河北省首次公开发布分性别统计分析报告 2019-05-11
- 紫光阁中共中央国家机关工作委员会 2019-05-10
- 高清：F1英国站 汉密尔顿强势夺冠 2019-05-10