JOHN: Here I am then, ready for all those gorgeous housewives, sitting around at home with nothing to do! Geez, these things are heavy! I sure hope I manage to sell a few of them s
Take a letter, please, Judith:
NAME OF SALESMAN: John Aloysius Berry
NUMBER OF SALES TO DATE: 0
Although this sale
KATE: I'll get it!
KATE: Hello! 218-5434.
KRISTI: Hello. Is that Annie Peters?
KATE: Er, no. I'm, like, one of her room-mates. She's out, you know, shopping.
KRISTI: When will s
NEWSREADER: German police still have no idea of the whereabouts of industrialist Werner Lembach, head of the giant chemical multinational Krapp. Mr Lembach was kidnapped two days a
LILIANE: Now my dear, you've just got to tell me! Is it true that David's father was a member of an international criminal gang, and that he was murdered by his boss?
It was absolutely marvelous to see you again the other day, and to meet your tiny, sweet little daughter, and your handsome, clever husband.
I must tell
HARRY: Carter here.
HENSON: Hello Chief, Henson reporting.
HENSON: The young lady we have been following, Ms Peters, left the apartment in Mount Street about seven min
BEDGES: That was a bit embarrassing, sir. I'm afraid the girl may have noticed what happened.
HARRY: Well, you shouldn't have gone in there. I thought you were waiting outside.
MR HASHEGAWA: Hello. My name is Hashegawa. My room number is 2613. I wish to make a complaint.
HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: At your service.
MR HASHEGAWA: I want to have air-conditioning.
The Terminal Hotel, Washdon - An Unforgettable Experience.Whether you're in Washdon on business, for pleasure, or just because you got on the wrong pl
AIKO: David! How nice to see you!
DAVID: And you, too. Hey, whose washing have you got there?
AIKO: It belongs to one of my clients.
DAVID: Your what?
AIKO: It's all
JUANITA: Hello, darling. You're back nice and early today.
DAVID: Yeah, that’s right. My six o'clock class was canceled, because the students went on an excursio
HENSON: Henson reporting. David Peters has just left his apartment, sir, followed by a - wait a moment, sir - a dinner plate. No no, a soup bowl. Definitely a soup bowl. A new one,
Ms Annie Peters,
26 Chernobyl Avenue,
I know this will come as an enormous surprise to you; I
TAXI DISPATCHER: Hello, control here. Come in, Number 5 cab.
CAB-DRIVER: I just dropped a customer at Meanstreet Prison, and I'm on my way back. Anyone to pick up?
JOHN: “Washdon International Airport”. At last! Now, where to park? Hey, there’s a perfect place, right outside the entrance, where all those taxis are.
BEDGES: Excuse me! I'm looking for a Mr Gusper.
CHINESE RECEPTIONIST: At your service!
BEDGES: It's very urgent. I've got to find him immediately.
RECEPTIONIST: Find whom?
JOHN: Dear Annie,
It was very nice to see you the other day, even though we hardly had a chance to talk to each other properly. I'm very sorry to have wasted your time trying to s
HUGO: Here we are, then. It's a fairly good restaurant, by Washdon standards. Have you ever been here before, Annie?
ANNIE: What do you think? It's not exactly my sort of place.
HENSON: There he is, Bedges! Stop him!
HEADWAITER: Do you have a reservation, sir?
HENSON: I'm a police officer. I've come here to arrest someone!
HEADWAITER: That has nothing to
JOHN: Very funny, that business with Mr Gusper. Real strange! Ah-ha, there's a supermarket over there; I've got nothing for supper. No one will mind if I park here, will they?
WASHDON POLICE DEPARTMENT - Arrest Report
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: Detective-Superintendent Henson
NAME OF SUSPECT: Mr John A. Berry
REASONS FOR ARREST:
1 - Use of bad
AIRLINE PILOT: Good afternoon everybody, this is Captain Paquita speaking. I hope you've been enjoying your flight with Band Air, because you sure as hell won't enjoy what's goi
RECEPTIONIST: Plastic Box Mexico, can I help you?
MARCO: This is Marco Benini, from the ECS Corporation. I'd like to speak to Mr Cabron, please.
RECEPTIONIST: Hold the line, pleas
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 4国际英语新闻:Feature: Egypt marks Suez Canal's 150th anniversary with artifact exhibition
- 5国际英语新闻:Adaptation of transport infrastructure to climate change discussed in Athens
- 6国内英语新闻:Chinese premier urges efforts to push water diversion project
- 7国际英语新闻:Pompeo says U.S. no longer considers Israel's West Bank settlements against int'l law
- 8国内英语新闻:Senior political advisor urges efforts for national reunification
- 9国际英语新闻:Jordan, NATO?discuss means to boost ties
- 10国内英语新闻:Chinese vice premier stresses efforts to improve rural living environment
- 1国际英语新闻:Brexit dominates UK election campaign
- 2国际英语新闻:Sri Lankan opposition candidate wins presidential polls: elections chief
- 3国际英语新闻:Former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine testifies over House impeachment inquiry
- 4国际英语新闻:Kagame delivers stern warning against those trying to destabilize Rwanda
- 5国际英语新闻:U.S. House holds first public hearing in Trump impeachment inquiry
- 6国际英语新闻:Trump blames Fed's policy for capping economic, stock market gains
- 7国际英语新闻:Jordan says recalled ambassador to return to Israel
- 8国际英语新闻:Incumbent president leads Romania's presidential elections: exit polls
- 9国际英语新闻:Rwandan president welcomes China import expo
- 10国际英语新闻:Erdogan criticizes EU for its attitude towards Turkey
- 消费提醒：购买二手车 留意隐形瑕疵 2019-07-20
- 【砥砺奋进六十年·全国主流媒体宁夏行】非遗文化技艺助农民脱贫 2019-06-26
- 叶倾城的专栏作者中国国家地理网 2019-06-26
- 图解：喜迎十九大，听这19位名家的文艺“初心” 2019-06-20
- 辣评 张学之：那些年厨卫展上的老人新面孔 2019-06-20
- 这个五月不一般 《复仇者联盟3》领衔大片季 2019-06-19
- 乌拉圭主帅“袒护”苏亚雷斯：有时球门好像变窄了 2019-06-19
- 回复@遇得：难道你认为他们没有深入领会 2019-06-18
- 夏季肠道容易“中风” 2019-06-18
- 骗子用女子照片制作“通缉令” 诈骗对方11万 2019-06-01
- 中央纪委：生态环境部纪检组举报方式公布 2019-05-21
- 住房和城乡建设部部长王蒙徽：房价过快上涨势头得到有效抑制 2019-05-21
- 滴滴,你的“美好出行”承诺何时能兑现 2019-05-21
- 陈秋冬：评估AI项目 我们需要思考三个问题 2019-05-19
- 马刺头号球星申请换队并确定下家 波波维奇也不好使了 2019-05-14福彩北京玩法 快中彩走势图 3d组选365前后 七乐彩17132期号码预测 山东十一选五走势图爱彩乐 海南飞鱼彩票怎么玩法 黑龙江十一选五遗漏 双色球选号17129 大乐透走势图全图 吉祥麻将下载 时时彩开奖号码统一吗 体彩新疆11选5开奖结果 qq分分彩计划数据 三分彩计划网 杰克棋牌www唯一官网 双色球篮球复式中奖规则及奖金